Our business is founded on the deeply held value of Zero Harm.
As it applies to safety, we remain focused on ensuring that all of our people return home safely to their families at the end of their working day.
We firmly believe that any injury or disease is unacceptable and preventable. In everything we do, the health and safety of our people and communities is always our top priority.
Achieving Zero Harm requires strong leadership and relentless commitment and accountability by all employees, including our contractors. The system is your opportunity to prove your workers have the qualifications and competencies work safely for Downer and do your part for a safer site.
- joining an online database of trusted and qualified businesses workers
- having higher quality work opportunities because you can prove you’re fit to work
- maintaining an online, portable profile
- receiving electronic reminders to stay compliant and ready to work
- having licences, competencies, inductions, and documents verified by qualified auditors and industry specialists
- managing your own profile – roles, competencies, and training – in the Pegasus system at any time, 24/7
- accessing a support centre of industry and software specialists if you need help reaching compliance or navigating the system.
- enjoying a transparent cost model